These are the common response codes you may receive after submitting an upgrade with us:
- Queued • The upgrade has been queued and is en route to our backend service.
- Processing • Our backend service has received the upgrade information and will process it shortly within a few minutes. Leave us a ticket if it has not processed within the hour.
- Upgraded • Your account should be upgraded. Check your email for your upgrade status link & Premium invite confirmation.
In some instances, when the Upgrader Service is not provided with the correct data, it may return different response codes:
- Incorrect Credentials • The username/password or email/password credentials provided is incorrect for your Spotify account.
- Incorrect Country • The specified country does not match the country on your Spotify account.
- Account Not Free • You are already a part of a Premium Plan; you will have to wait until your Premium expires to upgrade your account.
- Family Cooldown • Your account is subject to the 12-month Family Plan change lock-in by Spotify. Read more about this issue here
- Out of Invites • The country you specified is now out of stock; please use a different country. You can use our location changer
- Upgrade Unavailable • An unknown error has occured, please contact support immediately.